Here’s what Trailhead participants say about their time in the program:
- “Trailhead allowed me to discover more about what it means to be a Mountaineer. I was hoping to leave with lots of information and lots of connections, and I did.”
- “Trailhead completely blew me away. I was expecting it to be fun, but the amount of interaction with everyone was incredible.”
- “Trailhead helped me to gain more confidence and meet more people. It allowed me to step out of my comfort zone without exposing myself in a way that made me too uncomfortable.”
- “I can seriously say that going to Trailhead was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It felt like a second home, and it was comforting to feel I wasn’t alone.”
Top 5 program takeaways
- Good friends and meaningful connections
- Feeling of being part of a community
- Knowledge of campus resources
- Personal confidence
- Increased leadership development
By the numbers
- 100% of participants surveyed said they would recommend Trailhead to a friend attending App State.
- 100% of participants surveyed said they felt connected to the university community.
- 96% of participants surveyed said they made meaningful connections with other students.
- 96% of participants surveyed said Trailhead met or exceeded their expectations.